Monday, November 11, 2019
Articles International Articles USA International Information

USA International Information

A foreign pilot wishing to fly USA registered aircraft for remuneration or reward in USA must be in possession of a valid FAA Pilot Licence.

You can get some more information from the following website

Federal Aviation Administration

Get Info from our Aviation Schools

aerosimatp      phoenixeast   spartan   und