Flight SchoolsHelicopter Schools
Aircraft Mechanic Schools
Turbine Transition Schools
Aircraft Dispatcher SchoolsAir Traffic Controller Schools
Sport Pilot Training
UAV Training, UAS SchoolsInternational Flight Schools
Type Rating Courses
Instrument Rating Training
Myaviationschool.com - Online Contest WINNER
We have our Newest Winner - Jacqueline Nusko, she is just about to start her Private License so she is getting a Private Ground School from Pilottraining.ca.
Thanks for all that signed up for the contest - please check back with us for more Contests!
PilotTraining.ca provides online instruction and preparation for aviation written examinations. Our courses can be used as credit toward the Transport Canada requirement for ground school AND we give a recommendation for the exam. Save time and money by studying anywhere at anytime!
Much more then just practice questions online, PilotTraining.ca offers the most convenient way to complete ground school.. Since 1999, over 2100 students have completed their written examinations thanks to pilottraining.ca with a average mark of 79%!
Courses are completed by using multimedia tools such as audio clips, video (over 160 hours worth now on the site), presentations, animations, web pages, and automatic correcting and referenced practice questions. Tied together using a state of the art learning management system.
Official Rules and Regulations
1. CONTEST PERIODThe Contest is run by Myaviationschool.com and PilotTraining.ca (Sponsor) and will take place in all provinces and territories within Canada, excluding Quebec, from April 20th, 2010 to June 30th, 2010 at 12:00 noon (Central Time Zone)
2. ELIGIBILITYThe Contest is open to all individuals who:i. reside in any province or territory within Canada (excluding Quebec); and ii. have Canadian citizenship; andiii. are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entering the Contest; andiv. are registered members of Myaviationschool.com.
Employees of Myaviationschool.com and the sponsors employees and family members are not eligible to enter the contest
3. METHODS OF ENTRY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter the contest, you must go to
www.myaviationschool.com and click on the Contest Banner or on the left hand side Contests – Free Ground School or other locations around Myaviationschool.com. You will be required to provide your name, mailing address, postal code, province and country of residence, telephone number, email address and date of birth. Please note, by entering you are agreeing to provide your information to the Sponsor in order to enter the contest.
2. Incomplete or invalid information provided in the Registration Link will be deemed invalid and will be disqualified
3. You are only allowed 1 online entry per person per day. If you do not have a computer at home, you may go to any public place such as a library or retail business that offers free Internet services. If you do not have an email account, many companies offer free e-mail accounts.
4. You MUST be a registered MEMBER of Myaviationschool.com - You can Register for FREE at http://www.myaviationschool.com/aviation-community/register (Your Name and Email that you provide for the Contest Must MATCH the Name that you used when you registered)
4. PRIZEThere is 1 prize to be won in this contest: An Online Private Ground School or IFR Ground School (Only 1 of the 2 will be awarded, as chosen by the winner; Value = Private $250 CDN, IFR $225 CDN). The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received during the Contest Period.
5. DRAWING1. Draw will be random – Prize will be drawn on June 30th, 2010 at 12:00 noon (Central Time Zone) in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Selected entrants will be notified by telephone and must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to win. This phone call will take place within 48 hours of the random draw.
6. AWARDING OF PRIZE(S)0. To be declared a winner, a selected entrant must, in addition to meeting the Contest eligibility criteria and otherwise complying with the official Contest rules, first : a. Be reached by telephone by a representative of Myaviationschool.com within five (5) days immediately following the selection of the entry; andb. Have correctly answered a mathematical skill-testing question. 1. Disqualification: If any one of the conditions mentioned above is not met, the selected entrant will be disqualified and shall not be entitled to receive the prize, and Myaviationschool.com reserves the right to randomly select another eligible entrant as a potential prize winner. 2. Prize Deliveries: Following the draw and notification of the winner, the winner will have 9 months from the day of notification to use the Online Ground School. The Sponsor or Myaviationschool.com will contact the winner with prize information.
7. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. Verification of Entries: The validity of any contest entry is subject to verification by Myaviationschool.com. Any incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any entrant or other individual who enters or attempts to enter the Contest in a manner which is contrary to these official Contest rules or which is otherwise disruptive to the proper operation of the Contest or by its nature is unjust to other entrants or potential entrants will be rejected and that entrant or purported entrant will be disqualified. All decisions of the contest judges with respect to any and all aspects of the Contest, including without limitation the eligibility or disqualification of entrants, are final and binding without right of appeal. 2. Acceptance of Prizes: All prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and cannot be transferred to another individual or exchanged in whole or in part for money. 3. Other Termination of Contest: Myaviationschool.com reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, in the event of any cause or circumstance, including without limitation any virus, computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the control of Myaviationschool.com or the Sponsor, that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Contest. 4. Release and Exclusion of Liability – Myaviationschool.com and the Sponsor are not responsible for lost, incomplete, or late entries or for any failure of the contest website during the Contest Period, or for any technical malfunction or other problems with, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software or for any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing, and will not be liable for any resulting injury or damage to any person or property arising from, or relating to, that person’s or any other person’s participation or attempted participation in the Contest. 5. Name/Image of Winners: By entering the Contest, the winner authorizes Myaviationschool.com and the Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, image, statements regarding the Contest or any prize, and (or) place of residence for publicity purposes, without any form of payment. 6. List of Winners: Winners’ names will be available at Myaviationschool.com.7. Personal Information: By entering the contest, entrants are providing consent for Myaviationschool.com and the Sponsor to use the personal information provided as they see fit, including, but not limited to, advertising.
E-mail (required, but will not display)
Notify me of follow-up comments