4-6 a&p’s needed for approx. 60 days to work Phase checks on Cessna Citation 550 aircraft. Possibility for direct employment also. Some overtime...but no promises.
The General Manager is the leader of Atlantic Aero’s MRO and FBO operations, located at Greensboro, NC. The General Manager is responsible for leading and managing the operation to achieve planned profitability while also achieving world class standards for quality, safety and customer satisfaction. This position is also responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan in concert with Greenwich AeroGroup that will advance the company’s vision, mission and values and promote the growth of revenue and profitability for Atlantic Aero.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Formal Interviews by Invitation Only. (A current and valid passport is required to qualify for an invitation.)
8000 Merriman Road Romulus, MI 48174 Doors Open at 7:30am and close sharply at 9:00amPlease prepare to stay the day for this hiring event!Bring a printed copy of your online application, a valid Driver’s License
TO APPLY GO TO: www.flypinnacle.com
You must have a printed copy of your online application, a valid Driver’s License and Passport with you to gain entrance to the Open House.
For information about our dynamic company and to apply, I invite you to visit our website at www.flypinnacle.com Pinnacle Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
OTHER FUNCTIONS: Performs additional functions (essential or otherwise) which may be assigned.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags and electronic equipment not in excess of 40 lbs.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Airport operations in all types of weather. Long periods of standing, talking and sitting. Airport ramp operations are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution.
To apply go to: www.flypinnacle.com
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Works under the general supervision of an assigned IT manager and is responsible for overall design, development, and maintenance of all company internet and intranet web sites. Also has responsibility for all programming related to intranet web forms and servlet applications. Interfaces with web site hosting facility regarding the day to day site operation and technical support issues associated with the site.
1. Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) which may be assigned from time to time.
2. Work with other technical resources to provide strategic and tactical recommendations for the effective use of company infrastructures.
3. Provide planning and budgetary information to the Manager and Director for the effective use of intranet resources toward the resolution of business issues and development initiatives.
4. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated learner who will become capable of working with a diverse workforce and creating interactive web-based applications.
5. Provide web support for our corporate Intranet/Internet customers in the areas of web software products installs, content management, web application problem resolution and support. Including maintaining Linux servers running Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Tomcat.
6. This position is also responsible for trouble shooting all web-related issues and /or identifying the appropriate support group. This individual will work closely with all members of the IT support team. Working with minimal supervision is a very important facet of this position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for operational control. Includes all flight operations, vendors and relationships such as dispatch, crewmembers and training. Partners with the Director of Maintenance to ensure that all aircraft have appropriate operational equipment, and that operating limitations and flight procedures are appropriate for the approved areas, routes and airports.
Represents in various capacities within the aviation industry. Acts as the primary interface with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines including but not limited to ensuring all employees have the necessary documents to perform the functions of their positions in compliance with all applicable regulations Air Carrier Certificate and associated Operations Specifications.
Responsible for the development, maintenance and currency of the ACAS Manual system and is the owner of the General Operations Manual (GOM) and the OPSPECs.
Responsible for the oversight, content, quality and control of various regulatory programs as they pertain to ACAS including the Cold Weather Management Program (CWP) Hazardous Material (HazMat) Recognition Program and ensures the non-carriage of HazMat & Dangerous Goods, Carry-on Baggage Program and Exit Seating Program.
Responsible for recordkeeping for operations and maintenance training records and aircraft maintenance records.
Page 5 of 5
Advertise your aviation jobs on JSFirm web site
Gain access to 1000's of resumes and receive immediate response to your ads.
Allow our advertising dollars to work for you.
Contact JSfirm at 724-547-6203.
More Info at JSFirm
Job Board Powered by: © JSfirm, LLC
Please note JSfirms Job Board isn't the same as Myaviationschool Job Board - they are run independently
*JSFirm is an independent operation