L-3 Platform Integration Division in Waco, TX is currently seeking a Program Cost Control Analyst.
The Program Cost Scheduling & Control Analyst will:
· Set up and maintain programs in SAP, prepare, analyze and review weekly and monthly internal and external financial reporting for tracking and forecasting of bookings, funding, sales, profit, cost, cash and deliverables utilizing SAP, Excel and internal operating systems.
· Perform in depth analyses and prepare reports on funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
· Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures and preparing expenditure projections and incorporate contractual changes into control systems.
· May set up Earned Value tracking and reports and presents earned value status to customer and upper management.
· Must be able to interface with and present proposed solutions to high-level representatives of customers and work in a team environment.
· Set highest ethical standards for self and others.
· Other duties as assigned.
Apply at JSFirms: http://www.jsfirm.com/companydetail.asp_Q_jobid_E_38618
Advertise your aviation jobs on JSFirm web site
Gain access to 1000's of resumes and receive immediate response to your ads.
Allow our advertising dollars to work for you.
Contact JSfirm at 724-547-6203.
More Info at JSFirm
Job Board Powered by: © JSfirm, LLC
Please note JSfirms Job Board isn't the same as Myaviationschool Job Board - they are run independently
*JSFirm is an independent operation