L-3 Platform Integration Division in Waco, TX is currently seeking a Senior Production Scheduling Analyst in the aerospace / DOD industry supporting aircraft modification programs.
The Senior Production Scheduling Analyst (A3B) will:
· Be responsible for creating and maintaining schedules within Microsoft Project.
· Be responsible for updating the schedule with production work orders from SAP.
· Coordinate schedule dependencies and status updates with aircraft production, Engineering, Materials/Procurement, and Manufacturing.
· Review and analyze resource allocations.
· Perform critical path and near-critical path schedule analysis.
· Identify and assist in mitigation of program schedule risk.
· Perform in-depth analyses and prepares reports on schedule performance for management review.
The Senior Production Scheduling Analyst must be able to interface with and present proposed solutions to high-level representatives of customers and work in a team environment. In addition to performing other duties as assigned, the Senior Production Scheduling Analyst will set the highest ethical standards for self and others.
Apply at JSFirms: http://www.jsfirm.com/companydetail.asp_Q_jobid_E_37381
Advertise your aviation jobs on JSFirm web site
Gain access to 1000's of resumes and receive immediate response to your ads.
Allow our advertising dollars to work for you.
Contact JSfirm at 724-547-6203.
More Info at JSFirm
Job Board Powered by: © JSfirm, LLC
Please note JSfirms Job Board isn't the same as Myaviationschool Job Board - they are run independently
*JSFirm is an independent operation